MaxxTrader, a part of FlexTrade’s comprehensive FX Enterprise Solutions package, is a white label trading system for sell-side institutions operating in the foreign exchange markets. Designed to allow institutions to privately aggregate and issue price information to the markets and clientele, MaxxTrader is a complete turnkey, ASP front-end solution allowing orders to trade directly from client to client, directly with the trading desk, or back-to-back with all liquidity providers.
Features / Benefits
- Aggregation of bank price and trade connections.
- Electronic order routing.
- Supports spots, forwards, NDFs, swaps, precious metals (RFS and RFQs).
- Crossing capabilities to match buy/sell interest.
- Broker-neutral trading with more than 50 different liquidity provider pricing APIs (banks, ECNs and Exchanges).
- Displays of depth of market based on prices from client interest and bank feeds.
- Ability to markup/modify/synthesize market depth quotes distributed to various clients on a per client level.
- Customizable rules for trading and pricing.
- Credit limit enforcement on a per client basis.
- Real-time trade feed to the back office for reconciliation.
- Integrated, real-time prime broker reporting.
- Integrated OMS to better manage orders.
- Use of either a customizable, state-of-the art institutional client GUI with prepackaged order functionality or a FIX interface for institutional clients not interested in the GUI.
A Fully Customizable GUI
- Open architecture in C++ and Java, and can reside either on a Sun Solaris or Linux operating system at a sell-side institution’s site or hosted in a data center on hardware managed by FlexTrade.
- The client components, which include the client GUI as well as a trading interface for the sell-side institution, can be run on Sun Solaris, Linux or any Windows operating systems.