With nearly 100% of the world's top futures and options contracts now traded electronically, CTAs, hedge funds and institutional traders are increasingly turning to FlexTrade for powerful and innovative order-management and execution solutions. Our FlexFutures trading solution is equipped to meet their sophisticated trading and risk-management needs, and can be customized to meet the specific requirements of each client. Whether it be pre-trade analytics, powerful algorithmic execution strategies, single-click order-entry to multi-broker allocations, or real-time compliance, FlexFutures manages all facets of futures trading.
FlexFutures comes fully loaded with many rules-based trading strategies, including VWAP and time slicing, as well as synthetic and contingent order types that are designed to reduce market impact and slippage, minimize risk, and improve trading performance. It is fully scaleable and configurable for multiple users over a network, and every user can customize the look of his or her own screen.
In addition, FlexFutures users are supported by an experienced support staff, including developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work closely with clients and their brokers to ensure a level of customized service that is unmatched in the industry.
Features / Benefits
- Create and integrate customized algorithms and trading strategies while maintaining complete market anonymity and confidentiality.
- Proprietary FIX engine for access to multiple brokers and broker algorithms from a single front-end.
- Customizable point-and-click trading (including single-click).
- Configurable GUI that allows traders to view the markets in a wide variety of ways.
- An electronic trade blotter for managing voice-brokered transactions.
- Open architecture that provides APIs in C, C++, Java and COM for black box trading and full integration with in-house order- and risk-management systems.
- Can be fully integrated with FlexTRADER, FlexFX and FlexOPT for a dynamic and scaleable multi-asset solution to trade equities, cash foreign exchange, equity options and futures from a single screen.