FlexOMS is our customizable end-to-end order management solution for sellside institutions.
Designed as a global, multi-currency and multi-asset platform, FlexOMS provides a complete end-to-end solution across multiple desks, trading styles and regions, and streamlines the trading process from receipt of client orders to the post-trade analytics of execution. In addition to standard OMS functionality, such as facilitation, agency and principal trading, position keeping, market making and compliance reporting, FlexOMS supplies cutting-edge tools for program trading, DMA access, algorithmic trading and customizable strategies.
Configured to operate either as a fully hosted, stand alone system, or as an integrated front-to-back enterprise solution with any in-house EMS platforms, FlexOMS allows users to take full advantage of market conditions while maximizing their trading capabilities with significant performance and cost improvement.
Features / Benefits
- Comprehensive management of all types of customer orders over their entire life-cycle.
- All-inclusive risk and position monitoring.
- Offers IOI management and middle office management with full integration with OASYS and CTM.
- Monitor positions and manage risk globally.
- Multi-facilitate orders via a robust program trading application, including merging and netting of orders.
- Perform integrated risk management across asset classes.
- Perform full historical P&L monitoring with a global, customizable view of trading activity.
- Alerts of crossing opportunities for internalization across multiple desks.
Streamlined Compliance Reporting
- Persistence in FlexOMS database for custom reports and archiving.
- Integration with customers' in-house data warehouse.
- Full audit capability of an order's lifecycle viewable online and via end-of-day reports.
- Create compliance alerts for exceptions.
- Integrated with Best Execution Reporting.
- Fully compliant with FINRA Oats, Reg NMS, Reg SHO and SEC 15C-3 requirements.
- Full automatic quoting (by spread, price, size).
- Implementation of execution rules when handling retail orders, such as Limit Order Display and Short Sells.
- Integrated rules and algorithmic engine for better control over trading process and risk.
- Pre-packaged algorithms for low touch and no touch trading.